The SDSN is working with leading organizations, government agencies, international institutions and businesses around the world to support the financing of Agenda 2030. We focus on how private finance can contribute towards meeting the SDGs particularly in Africa, financing the One Belt One Road Initiative, and the creation of municipal bond markets in the developing world. In addition we have conducted a comprehensive investment needs assessment for the SDGs in low- and lower-middle-income countries.
Key publications to date include:
- Closing the SDG Budget Gap
- Financing for Sustainable Development: Implementing the SDGs through Effective Investment Strategies and Partnerships
- Investment Needs to Achieve the Sustainable Development Goals: Understanding the Billions and Trillions
- Six Key Financing for Development Initiatives for Addis
- The Role of Global Funds in a Post-2015 Development Framework – FAQs
- International Regulation and Transparency to support Domestic Budget Revenues
- Concessional International Development and Climate Finance under FfD
- Goal-based Investment Partnerships – Lessons for the Addis FfD Conference
- The Roles of Public and Private Development Finance
For more information about our work on Financing for Sustainable Development, please email Vanessa Fajans-Turner.