The TERI University aspires to contribute globally by serving society as a seat of advanced learning and to promote learning through teaching and through creating and sharing knowledge specifically in the area of sustainable development. The University commits itself to academic excellence and an environment which encourages both personal and intellectual growth. The University provides world-class facilities and resources to its students and faculty so as to usher in innovative and multidisciplinary research.
1. Sustainable urbanization and sustainable City development planning process under the HUDCO Chair program; Sponsor – Housing & Urban Development Corporation Limited
2. Analyzing the implementation of Forest Rights Act (2006): a cultural political study of community rights in southern Rajasthan; Sponsor -Indian Council of Social Science Research
3. Resilience of the Financial Sector against external and internal shocks: Comparative study of selected SAARC Economies; Sponsor – South Asia Network of Economic Research Institutes
4. Climate Change and Sustainability; Sponsor – Min of External Affairs, Government of India.
5. Integrated approach towards sustainable development; Sponsor – Min of External Affairs, Government of India
Areas of Expertise
- Visit Site