Ethos Institute’s mission is to mobilize, encourage and help companies manage their business in a socially responsible manner, making them partners in building a sustainable and just society.
The Ethos Institute proposes to spread the practice of corporate social responsibility, helping institutions to:
1. understand and incorporate progressively the concept of socially responsible corporate behavior;
2. implement policies and practices that meet the highest ethical standards, contributing to the achievement of sustainable economic success in the long term;
3. assume their responsibilities to all those affected by their activities;
4. demonstrate its shareholders the relevance of a socially responsible behavior for the long-term return on their investment;
5. identify innovative and effective ways to work in partnership with communities in building the common welfare;
6. thrive, contributing to social, economic and environmentally sustainable development.
- Visit Site