Center for Agricultural Economic Research
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;}
The Center for Agricultural Economic Research supports research projects on the economics of agriculture, food, development, environment and natural resources, organizes scientific conferences and international collaborations, and publishes the Journal of Rural Cooperation.
The Center for Agricultural Economic Research conducts research in the following areas:
- The effect of climate change on agricultural production and food prices;
- The role of expectations and experience in forming consumer positions towards genetically modified food products;
- The economic contribution of wild bees to the value of agricultural production;
- An economic evaluation of the profitability of agricultural rodent control by barn owls; and
- The use of cover crops as a biological pesticide in citrus plantations: profitability, environmental externalities, and policy.
Areas of Expertise
- Visit Site