Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health (ASPPH)
ASPPH is the voice of accredited academic public health, representing schools and programs accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
Our mission is to transform public health by strengthening and promoting the education, research, service, and practice activities of CEPH-accredited schools and programs. We advocate for investments needed to advance population health and more effective public health policies.
- We champion the growth of the public health community by inviting individuals worldwide to discover and better understand the public health field.
- We guide students as they embark on a path to study public health, helping them navigate their educational decisions that will shape their futures.
- We promote excellence and drive innovation in education, training, and practice for the next generation of public health professionals by empowering public health faculty and equipping them with top-of-the-line resources.
- We strengthen the reach and influence of our schools and programs by connecting them with each other, and advocating for evidence-based public health policies in Washington, D.C. and beyond. We provide leadership for prevention and population-based science and research.
- We advance interprofessional learning and collaborative practice that prepares future clinicians and public health practitioners to provide patient-focused and team-based care that is oriented towards improving population health outcomes through ASPPH initiatives and via our leadership as a founding member of the Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC).
- Visit Site